So only 3 plus years have gone by since I last posted on this site, so I would say that is the definition of crushing it. Life, right? I’ve had the best intentions of posting weekly, monthly, or at least once a year and then time just gets away.
A lot has happened in the last 3 years. We have one child in college now, one in high school, and one plotting to take over the world while in 3rd grade. Sarah’s real estate business is still growing and she has started building her own team. During the start of COVID-19, I got a wild notion that it would be a great time to go into business for myself full time, and we have been living the dream of getting Lab 20 Sports Cards off the ground.
Hopefully, this is a fresh start and I’ll continue with a weekly frequency of posting updates and can get into more details of some of our adventures. Until then here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- The Great Depression: A Diary
- Why 49 Winchester Is Country Music’s Buzziest of Buzz Bands
- ‘This is the future’: rural Virginia pivots from coal to green jobs
- Are You Afraid to Identify as a Leader?
- 7 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Inject New Capital Into Their Business During a Recession
Till next time! Feel free to share with me any great books or articles that you’ve been reading as well.